Started Cymbalta. Having pain in upper abdomen, itchy skin. Normal side effects?

I started taking Cymbalta 30 days ago, switched from Effexor XR due to high blood pressure . I have pain in upper right abdomen - just under the ribs - sometimes it s sharper than others. And, my skin itches all over, but mostly under my clothing. Of course, being winter that means only my hands and face aren t covered! I have a follow up appt with my doctor in about 3 weeks. Are these normal side effects, or should I make an earlier appt with the Doc?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013