Stabbing pain in the leg after falling during snow boarding. What is wrong?

Was snowboarding when I had a bad fall on my bum felt like something popped in my bum burning pain, scraped my self up and made it to the bottom of the hill, had one lift and a hill to get back to the car. As I was twisting to sit on the lift I got the worst pain in my groin I was in tears , at the top of the lift when I sat down to strap into my binding the pain spread to the top of my thigh in the hip groined area. Made it down the hill to my car, I had to lift my leg into the car cause I couldn t lift it the burning pain was like 8/10, had to lift my leg from the brake to the gas peddle all the way home 7 hours. What has happened to my leg I feel like a cripple having to lift my leg up and down for every thing???
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012