Stabbing pain in lower stomach, all reports normal. Nausea, swollen tummy. Any solution ?

For 11 months iv been getting a stabbing pain to the right of my stomach lower and near my belly button. It comes and goes but I can get the pain intermitedly and it feel like something wants to break through the skin and its extreamly painful the right side of my tummy swells up too, I get nauseas feel very tired and it hurts to lay on my tummy and even when the doctor has pushed on my tummy to the right of my belly button it s agony and he says it s little garding? Iv have blood tests gallstone and colonoscopy and all clear but still have the pain, I don t drink or smoke never done drugs usually very healthy and it s having a big effect on my life now as its been going on for ages iv also put 1stone on and it hurts in the same place when I exercise :( please help thank you for reading x
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012