Stabbing chest pain, GERD. History of gall bladder attacks, mitral valve prolapse. Treatment?

Fifteen years ago I a single by pass I make my crazy with worry over dieing. Yesterday I got feeling like I was being stabbed in the miiddle of chest by a needles it comes and goes. I also had gallbladder attack back May. For the last week or two I have gotten a burning sensation across my chest tums help I also have GERD I am getting crazy with worry about the needle like pain it is mild but aggravating I also have mytril valve prolapse
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012