Spotting with pain used duphaston, irregular spotting after it. Whats wrong?

Hi, ive been taking duphaston for 2 months starting on day 16 of the cycle for 10 days. I started it because i was experirncing spotting ( brownish secretions ) with pain for around 3 days before menses. Then my menses will last for around 5 days , then again spotting for another 3 days. So it will be a total of more than 10 days which is abnormal. This is my 3rd month on duphaston, and im still taking it ( 6th day) and i started to have spotting! Whats going on?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013