Spotting in early pregnancy. Abortion suggested. When can I conceive next?

As soon as i got conceived i was getting spotting , i confirmed my pregnancy at 45 days , after taking 2 to 3 times scan my gynocologist cant able to see my baby and she referred me to hospital, at 9 th week the doctors found in 3D scan i am having Bicornuate uterus and similar structure of babywhich was sitting in left horn which was not developed and they told to abort ,and abortion was done on end of 9th week , please i want some advice regarding whether i get pregnant again and deliver a healthy baby.at when i can get conceive............
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013