Spotting, gassy, sore breasts, twinging feeling in abdomen. Taking pill. What could this be?

Hi I am very gassy at the moment and for the last 3 days when i go to the toilet im spotting a little. I am not due on my period until 9th November but my breasts are sore and i have a back ache often normal middle of the back. Also on my right lower abdomen sometimes i get a weird twinging feeling and its a little sensitive to touch my stomach sometimes. I just started taking the pill in september and after a month of being on the pill me and my partner stopped using a condom. I did however forget to take it one day in october and took it the next night when i remebered and then continued as normal. what do you think this could be please help??
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012