Spotting for quite a while, on pills. Increased endometrium thickness, had unprotected sex. Could be pregnant ?

I m normally on the pill . Have had spotting for quite a while, went to the doctor and got an ultrasound , turns out my endometrium thickness is 11mm so I ve had to stop the pill four days ago and I m still only spotting no heavier bleeding. I had unprotected sex 3 days ago. Is it possible I could have gotten pregnant, considering I just came off oral contraception and my thickness is 11mm?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013