Spotting dizziness, fatigue, nauseous. Removed Mirena, done HPTs. Possibility of pregnant?

I had the mirena taken out on May 1st(had it for about 2yrs). I had a period from may 4-7(normal flow for my periods). I have now been spotting for 2 weeks enough for a pantyliner but only when i wipe, it started out as brown and then pink, then red, and kinda rotates in those colors, it only lasts for a few hours. I should have had my period June 1-4. I have taken HPTs and they were negative. I am nausous alot anymore, smell of food turns me off, dizzy, fatigued and my boobs look bigger. Could a I be pregnant or is my body trying to get back to normal?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012