Headache, dizziness, light headed, nausea, fatigue, restlessness, stomach pain. Have mirena

Hi..Im 25 yo female, 5 5 127 lbs,the only medical issue I ve ever been treated for is chronic migraines which i was diagnosed and began treatment when i was 17. No other health issues, no prescriptions that i take daily,good health. For the past 6 days i have been experiencing HEADACHES (which are normal for me) but they have been accompanied by DIZZINESS , LIGHT HEADED (feel like i may pass out because i get so weak, so quickly out of nowhere),NAUSEA that even wakes me up out of my sleep at night, sometimes i vomit and sometimes im just nauseous (normally i never vomit, not even while i was pregnant), FATIGUE and RESTLESSNESS, an on and off again PAIN on the lower left side of my stomach, i may feel it 4-5 times throughout the day for a few minutes at a time, it may be coincidental but i have noticed that im thirstier than usual. Of course ive been asked if i thought i may be pregnant but ive have my mirena iud for 4 years now. Any clue as to what may be wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012