Spotting, constipation, frequent urination, is not sexually active, had taken postinor 2. Pregnancy chances?

Can postinor 2 affect my menstrual cycle? Im experiencing some spotting right now but i took the drug weeks or possibly a few months ago. Im also urinating alot and experiencing a bit of constipation . I havnt been sexually active in quite a long time, only, the last time my boyfriend went inside me, he did not come in me because i told him to stop and he pulled out before he ejaculated. Could i be pregnant anyway?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012