Spotting between periods. Ultrasound showed bulky uterus and large follicle. Should I be worried?

I am 33 yr old.spotting between periods from last two months. My last LMP was on 19th jan. got ultrasound done. It says 1 uterus is bulky measures 9.6*5.5*4.4 cm 2 endometrial echo measures 7.4 mm in thickness 3 a small focal echo genic thickness / blood clot measuring 4.7*4.4 mm is seen in endometrial cavity suggestive of blood clot or endometrial polyp . 4 a large follicle of size 21.6*14.9mm is seen in left ovary. What is this large follicle? Do I need to worry about uterus being bulky? What to be done next
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013