Spotting after periods. On birth control pill. Have tension headaches. Are these related?

I ended my period two weeks ago, and started spotting about a week ago. After a day or two, the spotting turned into what a normal period would be for me, and seems to be ending now, two weeks after I finished my normal period. I m on the pill , and my periods have been consistent until now. Also, I ve been having pretty bad tension-like (I think) headaches that begin in the afternoon around 4-6 and get worse as the night progresses. I m wondering if these are related, as I am going through a very stressful time right now, or if it could be something else.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012