Spontaneous bouts of watering in eyes, stinging, no change in routine. Any suggestions?

I m having trouble with my eyes..it started with what looked to be exema on my eyelids...and its been a few weeks now. In the past 4 or so days I have been suffering from spontaneous bouts where my eyes burn water sting and run. I wondered if it could possibly be an allergy to my eye makeup but I haven t changed anything in that regard...I bought antihistamines today but it didn t seem to work. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013