Sperm fall in nightmare, is it any kind of disease I have ?

hello doctor my sperms fall during i sleep in a night mare, 1 or 2 times a week. is it any kind of desease i have ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello.. FAISAL
Welcome to HealthcareMagic....

to enjoy ur sexual life accordind to ayurveda we have to save semen as much as possible so avoid semen leakage as much as possible...for that u need to avoid spicy and chilly food, also avoid too hot food and stop thinking too much about girls..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi faisal ;
this is not a disease so don't worry.It is natures way to offload the slight excess of sperms that are produced by your testes.It is absolutely normal in young males & it is not a disease that is for sure.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear , this is very normal dont worry, it is not a disease.just control ur anxiety.