Sores on the side of penis, tender and red surrounding area, sexually active. STD sign?

I have 2 very small...sores I guess would be the best explanation on the side of my penis with holes in them, kind of like the 2 smallest volcanoes in the world would be the best description. The area is red and tender. My current girlfriend is the only sexual partner that I have had since we became sexually active in February, I would think if it were a type of STD then there would have been signs prior to now.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012