Soreness in vagina, pressure during urination, cloudy urine, inflamed clitoris, white discharge with motions. STD?

My vagina was very soar about 2 weeks ago, but the tenderness went away and I dismissed it. Then I began feeling a lot of pressure when I urinated a few days later, but no burning like a UTI . My urine is also very cloudy and I urinate frequently. Now my clitoris is a little enflamed and tender, and it also gets really itchy. There is also a white discharge whenever I defacate, but not when I urinate. I had sex with a guy that I didn t know very well just before the tenderness in my vagina started, and I m worried I have an STD .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012