Sore throat, swollen lymph node below jaw, pains, nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy bruise on thigh

I had strep throat about 4 weeks ago, was treated with Ab and done. A sore throat came back/persisted for about 2 weeks after that, was accompanied with a lot of congestion in my throad and coughing, and then disappeared. A few days later, a lymph node (or salivary gland , just below my jaw, in front of my ear) was swollen and painful to touch. The swelling is reduced but not gone away but it s not painful to touch anymore. I have a lot of nasal congestion and sneezing currently (which I think is just allergies). Randomly, I also have an itchy bruise on my upper left thigh that appeared two days ago. Is any of this related?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012