Sore throat, fever. Treated with tylenol and calamine lotion. What can be done?

My daughter has had a fever for the past 2 days of between 99.9-101. We have been treating it with Tylenol. She is also complaining of a bad sore throat. She is going to the doctor tomorrow; however, at this moment is crying and is repeatedly complaining about being hot. Right now, her body is cool to the touch, her temperature is 98.3, but she is hot. She has broken out all over her body with very fine bumps which I assumed came from 2 complete days of a high fever. What should we do.
Also, she was eaten up with chiggars 2 weeks ago from being in the woods and we have been treating that with oatmeal baths, alcohol and calamine lotion. The bites are at least not itching anymore, but could the fever, the bites and now this attack of being extremely hot have anything to do with each other? What should we do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013