Sent the photos. What could it be?

see attached photo
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
saw the photos

Detailed Answer:
Saw the pictures. Thanks.
It could still be scabies. Sometimes allergic blisters develop in scabies. But I am also thinking of immuno blistering diseases like bullous pemphigoid, Epidermolysis bullosa aquisita etc as possibilities. Kindly upload few more pictures of rash including the eye and knee so that I can assess better.
Follow-up: Sent the photos. What could it be? 22 minutes later
chiggers by chance? ive been in the woods and my dog has been in rivers
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Insect bite reaction is a possibility.

Detailed Answer:
Insect bite reaction is a possibility. The blister you showed is an allergic blister. Can you please tell me the distribution of the rash ? Is it only over exposed areas or even the covered areas are involved ? Scabies may involve even the covered areas like under arms, groin, around umbilicus etc. Chiggers and other mites and ticks will bite over exposed areas only.
Can you upload a few more snaps of other areas involved ?