Sore throat, coughing, sneezing, post nasal drip. Taking cough drops. Due to allergies?

Hello, I ve had an itchy throat with constant coughing, sometimes very harsh, and sneezing with clear exudate, and I ve been afebrile. It is very bothersome. The constant coughing and sneezing and runny nose keeps me awake at nite. I ve been eating coujgh drops like crazy just to soothe my throat. Any suggestions? Allergies? Sinusitis? Definite post nasal drip , sometimes thick, sometimes thin and watery and always clear.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012