Sore, puss filled bumps on back of head above neck. Treatment?

For over the past few years I've been having recurring sore, puss filled bumps appear in the back of my head, right above the back of my neck. Been to Dermatologist who, prescribed antibiotics, after which would "seem" or "appear" to be the reason my head would clear up, yet only to return about 2 1/2 to 3 months later, each time seeming to go that way. They took cultures and said something or a long word for Head Acne. I "KNOW" that I am not suppose to believe that i HAVE to live with this for the rest of my life! That seems to be what this dermatologists expects me to believe. Tell me there's something that can be done
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013