Sore of tip of tongue, frequent teeth pain, stabbing ear pain. History of inflammatory arthritis, secondary sjorengs. Guidance?

I am a 50 yr old male with history of inflamtory arthritis , secondary sjogrens . I am under some stress (father in law had bypass surgery last week, subsequent stroke and not doing well) i have a sore on tip of tongue , frequent (but not constant) teeth pain on my front lower left side (not affected by heat or cold) for a couple days. last night woke up at 4 am with stabbing pain in left ear, repeated several times until i got up at 7 am . is this for an ENT or shold i pick other specialty
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012