Sore breasts after taking yasmin. Could it be due to the estrogen hormones in the pill? Have PCOS.

hi, I am on second pack of my yasmin day 9th but my breast are so sore and tender that I can not even sleep on my side or tummy,also my breast has growth since i am taking it:(I used to take Gaderal and Regidoval and Dionette before this and All of them my my symptom worse!!! I do not know there is a side effect or because of estrogen hormones in the pill ?? what shall i do to get rid of this horrible pain? What will happen if i come off the pill in long term ? ps: I have PCO since I was 17 and now i am 29. I am just tired of trying every thing and want to live a normal life without pain and soreness for one day:( please help me. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013