Sore and swollen throat after taking nuvigil. Severe headache, body ache and fever. Should I reduce the dose?

Hi, I took my first 150mg dose of nuvigil 41/2 hrs ago. I have developed a sore, slightly swollen throat . I have a severe headache and feel like my jaws are tight. I ache all over. At first I had severe abdominal pain , but that is starting to subside. I also have a slight fever . My mouth also feels sore. Should I be concerned? Will it make a difference if I cut my dose in half tomorrow ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012