Fever with severe headache and body ache

From past four days I am having low grade fever with severe headache and body ache particularly in my back bone. What could be the reason for it.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
hi,
u are having viral fever, so nothing to worry... as of now.
but, if u get yellow colour nasal discharge / yellow sputum, then u need to start on antibiotics, as per any GP recommendation.

as of now u can take Tab. crocin-plus = 500 mg [BD / TID], steam inhalation.. salt gargling 2-3 times /day.

Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Headache and backach are usually associated with most of fever.Only four days are
gone and it being low grade you can wait for another 2 to 3 days and continue to
take paractamol as when needed at the interval of 6 to 8 hrs. If viral it should go
on its own, as it is self limiting condition. If does not subside consult your Doctor
and if suggested by your doctor get done lab reports. Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.