Is it safe to continue regular dosage of adderall after a break of two days?

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I was prescribed adderall oral for ADD about a month ago. My dosage is 10mg a day but Monday morning I took 20mg on accident and later that night took another 20mg. Later in the day I had tingling/numbness in my arm, and stared to wordy about my heart rate and blood pressure. I took an aleve to try and thin my blood a little. I didn't take any Tuesday, and today I haven't taken any, but I need to in order to study.. is it safe to continue my usual dosage today? My arm still feels kind of weak but thats the only thing I'm experiencing.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Am sorry to hear about this mix up and all the inconveniencing symptoms you experienced. It is safe to continue your drugs as prescribed. The arm weakness would slowly get resolved within a week. I wish you well. Thank you for using our services and feel free to for clarifications if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.