Sonography shows well define fetal pole, ovaries normal, cervix normal. Is pregnancy going well ?

Dear sir/madam my wife ultra sonography (tvs)shows .... A well defined fetal pole/yolk sac seen. CRL: 0.89cm corresponds to 6 weeks and 6 days. Fetal cardiac activity seen Expected date of maturity: 05-05-2013 Both ovaries are normal No corpus lueteum cyst cervix is normal. Length:4 cm. Internal OS is closed at the time of scan No free fluid seen in P.O.D IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY OF 6 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS. SUGGESTED SCAN BETWEEN 12-14 WEEKS FOR NT&NB PLZ LET ME KNOW THE REPORT DETAILS.IS THE PROCESS OF PREGNANCY GOING WELL?WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE.... THANKS IN ADVANCE AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012