Sonography showed bulky uterus with abnormal hypo-echoic lesions suggestive of fibroid, thick endometrial echo. Conclusion?

I am 41 years old , I did a sonography and got the following remarks in bold letter. Uterus is bulky in size & recveals and abnormal large hypeochoic mass lesion at the fundus(5.5 cms), causing contour deformity suggestive of a fibroid ,Small seedling fibroid(1.5 cms) is noted in the posterior wall. Endometrial echo is thin & central. I am already mother of 7 & 12 years of children.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012