Smoking meth. Had oral sex. Having sores on tongue. Thrust or herpes?

I was smoking meth for like 10pm-10am on thursday. I proformed oral sex and sex like 10am friday and and like around 8pm I felt my tongue some what sore . But the next morning I woke up with two sores , one on each the side of my tongue. Sores are light white and pink . tongue feels like I drank hot coffee and burt my tongue and the top of my tongue was real white, but I been rising it out with month wash . But I worried I got herpes on my tongue. Is It possible to show symptoms less then 24 hours. But since I had sex with her as well wouldn t I get them on my genitail area too. I have no sores on my lip ,but my tongue . I been taking alzoe for yeast infection and b12 vitamins and Ampicilina antibiotic and putting yogurt on my tongue . I started meds last night ,my tongue feels a little better . Please can some one tell me if this is oral thrust or oral herpes .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013