Smoked crack cocaine, sore throat, neck swelling. HIV symptoms?

I had smoked quite a bit of crack cocaine one night and for three days later I had a real bad sore throat and the sides of my neck were swollen. Then after two days I had only pain on the left side of my throat and neck. It went away after 3 days. Can smoking a lot of crack in a night cause this? I don t use it almost ever and the last time I used it was years ago. Could it be something else like HIV? I haven t been sick or anything really just a little cold .
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012