Small water filled blisters on inner thigh and crotch area, had done shaving. What could it be?

I have had small water filled blisters on my inner thighs and crotch area. There were also some on my legs. I thought it was irritation from shaving, but I don t know. It started just by itching and then i noticed watery pink irritate spots, now that I ve looked closer I ve realized they probably started out as water blisters, because I found one on my very inner thigh and knee that wasn t popped yet. I m really worried, what could it be? An allergic reaction?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013