Small, painful red to white bumps near urethra. On Penicillin for UTI. History of MRSA. Guide

My friend has small red to white tip bumps near her urethra that hurt a lot.She started with one bump 5 days ago, two yesterday, and five today. She is currently being treated with Penicillin VK for a urinary tract infection and ?strep throat (although the strep culture was negative). She has a history of MRSA . How concerning is this and what is the likeliness that it is Strep in this area. STD's have been ruled out.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013