Small lump near anus, no bleeding, pain on sitting, after passing stools. Hemorrhoids?

hello im 23 years old (male) i got something poked out near out hole i dont what exactly can call might be anus . before 6months i got this problem its very near that hole feeling like somthing came down and poking. it is as small as pimple , no motion problem no blood comming out but im feeling pain in the morning after passing stool then i cant sit for a long time feeling more pain while riding bike some times its unbearable after some time the pain will be gone but daily its a problem. suggest me tabs or ointment. what it is actually? why i got tht problem?? i dont hav any other problem other than this. i cant sit in the class room during this pain without moving. suggest me the remedy. thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012