Small itchy bumps filled with watery pus, boils on legs, chest and arms. Possible scabies ?

Hi doctor, I currently have a sister who has small itchy bumps filled with a watery puss like fluid but the bump are no bigger than an easer on a pencile. I was thinking maybe a reaction to laundry soap, or possibly scabbies what do you think. She has had then for a couple days and they are on her stomach , legs, in between her chest , and arms. Iv also noticed she has what appears to me to look like a boil on her stomach she has popped it and a yellow, white clear bloody puss was discharged from the pimple looking bump its a hard knot and hurts when pressure is applied. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012