Small glandular nodes in neck, fnac report shows tuberculosis lymphadenitis. Is TB curable?

hi..i was having small glandular nodes in my neck and near collar bone past 2 weeks so went for a chk up. doctor ran cbc, esr and c reactive protein test and fnac .. cbc esr and protein test results are normal but the fnac shows epitheloid cell granulomas against a background of reactive lymphocites. diagnosis- tuberculous lymphadenitis. 1. do i have tb even thoguh my esr is normal? 2. do i run some retests? 3 is it fully curable 4. can i continue working? kindly respond.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012