FNAC done. Cytology bilateral cervical lymph node. Is it malignant?

I have got an FNAC done. It is for Cervical Lymph Node (Bilateral). It reads as follows: Smears from right side showed epithelioid cell granulomas & few multinuleated giant cells against hemorrhagic background. No atypical cell seen. ZN stain for AFB is negative. Smears from left side show epithelioid cell granulomas, with few reactive lymphoid cells against mildly hemorrhagic background. ZN stain for AFB is negative. Impression: Cytology bilateral cervical Lymph Node: GRANULOMATOUS LYMPHADENITIS Is it something very concerning? Can it be malignant? Pls help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013