Small child, thread worm in stools. Taking ovex medication. Continue medication?

We have recently found out that our 6 year old has thread worm . We bought Ovex and he took this on Monday but is still riddled with them. He has gone to the toilet today and it contained at least 20. Some were moving but majority weren t. Does this mean that the Ovex has worked/working or should we give him another dose? Our 2 year old also had them but he seems to now be clear and he took the medicine at the same time?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012