What should be thyronorm dose for TSH level 12.58?
User rating for this question
what should be thyronorm doze for tsh level 12.58 for age group of 54
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thyronorm can be started with dose 100 microgram. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Thyronorm can be started with dose 100 microgram once daily before food in the morning. Dose titration may be needed after 4 weeks after follow up report of TSH. She also need tablet Atorvastatin 10 mg once daily at night after dinner.Increased serum cholesterol may be due to altered TSH. She should also avoid red meat. Treatment of increased uric acid depends upon the fact that whether she has symptoms or not. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Thyronorm for tsh level 45
- Is catapres used in the treatment of pheochromocytoma diagnosis?
- I am suffering from hashimoto's disease, can i take synthroid?
- Skin in back of tonsils
- Can i take tirosint for hypothyroidism, after thyroid removal ?
- Weeping skin tag on back
- What should tsh levels be
- Will norditropin nordiflex treat pediatric growth hormone deficiency?
- Back skin sore to touch
- What is the suggestible thyronorm dosage for controlling tsh level
- Right side back tender
- Should thyronorm be taken for abnormal tsh level
- I am suffering from hashimoto's disease, can i take bio throid?
- Scratch in back of throat
- What should be thyronorm dose for tsh level 1258