Small child, suffering from cough with phlegm, vomiting. Taking antibiotic medication. Causes?

My daughter 4 years old has been suffering from cough ( phlegm formation) for the past 6 months.Have tried all kind of medicines,now also under antibiotic treatment. It does nt seem to be a normal cough.When she vomits ,a lot of phlegm is coming out.Not sure whwther she is getting the right kind of treatment. All these years she never had such kind of phlegm formation.Last year we had relocated to.Is this caused due to climatic conditions or any food habits. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013