Small child, suffering from cold, cough. Taken azilide, adcef. Permanent cure?

my 1.2 year old daughter is suffering from cold and cough for over 7 weaks. first we follow homeopathy .but she has no we follow alopathy. at first doctor gave an anti cold drops(colfin drops) for 3 days . then he started an antibiotic clavum bid for 5 days . she has no changes .so next time he started azilide 100 syp for 5 days for one times daily.after that he gave her adcef 125 for 5ml bid for 7 days .after the course she is suffering from cold and cough
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013