I have cold & cough for many years

i have cold & cough for many years and i want a cure for this
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
if you are notgetting relief even after years,take treatment from a good homeopath.tht will certainly help u
Anesthesiologist Dr. Ranjitha S C's  Response
hi welcome to are suffering from allergic rhinitis.the most effctive treatment to decrease the incidence is avoiding allergen.avoid dust,cold weather, or in which condition you are getting rhinitis better avoid those things.treatment option includes,antihistaminics,steroids,decongestants,desensitization or immunological therapy is also useful.kindly consult your physician.
thanks for visiting HCM FORUM
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Common cold and cough for a longer period indicates Chronic Inflammatory respiratory problem probably because of some allergy. Kindly evaluate your self to which substance you are allergic. If there is no fever, you are in better condition.
Get your eosinophilic count done, if it is high you will need therapy for this proble. Advice you to take a course of Tab Bresol 1bd for one month. No icecream and cold drinks for long time.
welcome to"HealthcareMagic"forum
hi p't
it also alergic may away from cruid onion,pestrisy,
and red chilly.
starts lemon juice with honey.