Small child, suffered head injury between eyebrows, swelling. Tried ice, motrin. How to reduce swelling?

My daughter is 3 years old, who loves to jump on the bed, on the chair etc. She jumped while standing on the chair and hit the area in between her eyebrow on the wooden arm rest. This area is swollen, it has been 2 days and the swelling has not gone down. I tried ice, motrin. I am worried this may be something that won t go away or may be something disastrous is going to happen. I would highly appreciate your response. Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013