Small child, running nose, watery eyes, choking on mucus, diarrhea. Tried vicks, panadol. Treatment?

My 19week old baby has a runny nose watery eyes and very passy. Lathergic and won t stop screaming and won t sleep either. She also feels cold but has the swets and power spewing all the time sometimes chocking on mucas as well. I took her to the doc and he said it was a viral there was nothing he can do. She had temps yesterday and diarrhea as well .I have put a vaporizer in the room to try clear her nose up and rubbing her in vix and giving her nurofen and Panadol. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012