Small child, nausea, vomiting, increased appetite, constipation, frequent urination. Cure?

My baby is 2 years old, female. From past 2 months she has problem with passing her stools . She has nausea . Even though if I give her food she vomits. She feels hungry but she could not swallow the food. Blood, stools reports are normal. She has stomach pain also. From two days she is passing more times urine than normal. I have used so many antibiotics still the status remain the same. When doctors starts working for the constipation she is having loose motions with vomiting and stomach pain.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013