Small child having cold, nasal discharge, fever, watery eyes. Taking calpol. Cure for symptoms?

Hi my daughter has a cold a runny nose and keeps getting a fever I keep giving her calpol to bring her temp down , she also has a left runny eye which is red and puffed up . I tried to book an appointment with the doctor but they have no free spaces today. She is of her food and only eats little amounts she s drinking lots of fluids and seems ok in herself until her temp gets high she is also sleeping more than usual
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013