Small child, acid reflux, cold and cough. Taking junior lanzole. Safe to continue medication?

My baby has just turned one, he was diagnozed with reflux since he was 4-5 months. I managed with homeopathy for some time, but as he was not able to take semi solid food well, and he would occsionally vomit ...and also he had a bad bout of cold/ cough at 11 months, I was prescibed Junior Lanzole 3/4 packet twice a day .. I gave that for a month, then reduced to giving it only once a day for the last week. But as soon as I stopped, the same problem is persisting.. How long is it ok to give Junior lanzole w/o side effects?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013