Slightly bleeding during intercourse, Clumps like discharge while urinating. Is it side effect of pill taken before?

Hi I noticed during sexual intercourse yesterday there was slight bleeding , and today when I use the toilet and obviously wipe there are small discharge like clumps that are slightly red in colour. I haven t had a break from the pill for about 2 and a half months, but when I ve done this before it has never had these side affects. Not really sure what it is :-( I hope you can help!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012