Slight deafness in ear, constant feeling of un-popped bubble. What should be done?

I ve had this feeling for almost a week now, and the best way I can describe it is a slight deafness in my right ear, like a constant unpopped air bubble like what you get from altitude changes. I m assuming it happened while I was in the shower, but from I ve googled, it seems it could be one of many issues. Swallowing makes the same clicky type sound you get when you actually do have water/pressure difference in the ear, except swallowing and pinching my nose and trying to equalize don t make it go away.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012