Skin test positive after working for TB camp. Am I a carrier ?

I worked in a TB camp in Cuba i the late 90 s. I am Navy and medical personnal were in short supply so other active duty (like me) were pulled to help out in the camps - especially where women and children were housed. (Shortage of females on base at the time to attend medical staff with female and children patients). I was tested prior to leaving Cuba and skin testing showed Positive I guess this would mean I had been exposed. Now, I have a chest xray for testing each year. Am I doing everything correctly to ensure I do not have active TB and am not a carrier? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013